Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: shop stool

Hybrid View

Default shop stool

Has anybody built a stool to sit and if so do you know where I can get plans to build one. If anybody has any ideas as well that would be awesome. Thanks

A three legged stool will work better if your floor is uneven.

Default ShopStool

4 Legs are always nice, a bar between the legs on either side, (being 4 to chose) i personally prefer, Have bad knees

Default stool

I built one out of an aftermarket seat that you put in construction equip etc.... I will post pictures soon its not really how I wanted it to turn out.

Here is a stool that I built as a prototype of one of my in house designs. It is made with .25" x 1" cold rolled steel and 1" cork. I ended up making one with a back but dont have any pictures of it.Stool.jpg

Default Seats

I just weld 3 wheels together and put square tubing across back.
    _______
    |
    |
    ---------

Quote Originally Posted by dearhuntn View Post
    I just weld 3 wheels together and put square tubing across back.
    _______
    |
    |
    ---------
    I'm trying to visualize this but having some trouble. ( I'm a bit thick sometimes) Can you post pics?
    Stephen
    Millermatic 251
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Miller 30A Spool Gun
    Hypertherm PowerMax 30
    Etc., Etc., Etc......
    Western Arkansas Welding