Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Millermatic 200

No mistaking it, I got a great deal on the welder ($350.00). Thanks for the spoolgun information. If I would have known the Miller was going to come up I would not have spent the $1200.00 on the New Lincolin 215. I could have saved myself $800.00, but hind sight is 20/20 right.

Steve,

go over to the "red" site and post a message that you have one you need to sell.... someone over there will recognize a good deal and take it off your hands...

john

Gearhead,

Yes, a spoolgun can be attached to your Millermatic 200. There are a couple of spoolgun options and what you will need to hook up depends on the age of your machine.

Get the serial number off your machine and either shoot me an e-mail or give me a call and I'll run through it with you.

Kevin
    Ph: (920) 831-4898
    KSchuh@Millerwelds.com

Quote Originally Posted by jniolon
    Steve,

go over to the "red" site and post a message that you have one you need to sell.... someone over there will recognize a good deal and take it off your hands...

john
    There's a "red" message board? Is it new?

jniolon,

Posted the Lincolin 215 at the red site, but I can't give it away, it's brand new. Maybe I'll trade it with a local shop or the like for a plasma cutter. Thanks for the help and suggestion.

Default Need Help Please.

I am new at welding, and currently taking courses. I am looking at a millermatic 200 from a guy whos had it about 10 years and he wants $500 for it. However, where he keeps it, there is no power and I really dont know what to look for. So, I want to know, since I cant run it should I forget about it or are there tell-tale signs I can look for to know what shape its in?

Default Millermatic 200 for sale and want to find it a good home

New to the site and want to do the right thing here so if anyone is interested or can help me get itlisted correctly please help