Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Prayers sent Bill, let us know how it goes.

Hey Bill, our prayers are with you. I understand about wanting to keep your leg, whether you use it or not. So be as possitive as you can and remember that all of us here are praying for you.

Thumbs up Bill never give up,tough as nails

Bill you sound a lot like my dad. Never once did he complain.Tough as nails is a saying I use for guys who are hurt and still go on everyday and are productive.That sounds like you.In my prays. John Powell Canada

Default Prayers you get!

Regardless of the outcome, your words and actions speak volumes of your strength. To share your experience with me and all here is beyond the capacity of the average man. With that said, it is difficult not to admire your courage and hope that only good will come your way.

Via Con Dias,

TacMig
    We depend On:
    Miller | Esab | Lincoln | Fronius
    Baileigh | Drake | Eagle | Knuth
    Victor | Harris | Smith | Bessey
    Snap-On | Hilti | Ingersoll Rand
    Burco/Koco | Onan | BobCat
    Tracker | Infratrol | AmeriCast

We belong to or support:
    American National Standards Institute
    American Welding Society
    The Welding Institute
    Fabricators & Manufacturing Association Int'l.

Anderson & Co. LLC
    Metal Cr
    afters

Quote Originally Posted by tacmig View Post
    Regardless of the outcome, your words and actions speak volumes of your strength. To share your experience with me and all here is beyond the capacity of the average man. With that said, it is difficult not to admire your courage and hope that only good will come your way.

Via Con Dias,

TacMig
    Well said!!! Good luck, we'll say a prayer.

Thumbs up

Sir;
    You and your family in in our prayers and also my church prayer group is praying that you have a speedy recovery and that the surgeries take.

Wes
    odleo

Default prayer

Bill,
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery,and may all of our prayers for you be answerd
    Miller Bobcat 250
    Victor O/A
    Chop Saw
    Porta-band
    grinders
    hand tools

I've just found this site, and this was the first thread I opened. I was looking for Projects. I registered because I wanted to reply and let you know that you have my prayers too. Charlie
    All will be revealed.

Its a done deal.

Default prayers

best wishes on a speedy recovery,,,will be thinking of you for sure