Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

Quote Originally Posted by Broccoli1 View Post
    No worky- you get a C-
    It worked after it was posted, If your not logged in you can not do a search.. One of fabricators links is not working now as well
    Steve

Bobcat 250EFI

Syncrowave 250

Millermatic 350P

Hypertherm 1250

A Bunch of tools

And a forklift to move the heavy stuff with..

Looking at CNC Plasmas

It's Miller Time - Get Back To Work!

So I get at least a B- ????
    2, XMT's 350 cc/cv
    1, BOBCAT 250
    1, TRAILBLAZER 302
    1, MILLER DVI
    1, PASSPORT PLUS
    1, DYNASTY 200 DX
    1, MAXSTAR 150 STL
    1, HOBART CHAMP
    1, HF-251 BOX
    1, S-74d
    1, S-75DXA
    2, 12-RC SUITCASES
    2, 30 A spoolguns

I'll give you an A for effort
    Steve

Bobcat 250EFI

Syncrowave 250

Millermatic 350P

Hypertherm 1250

A Bunch of tools

And a forklift to move the heavy stuff with..

Looking at CNC Plasmas

It's Miller Time - Get Back To Work!

Quote Originally Posted by twigster View Post
    When i open the link you supplied it just says no results found.
    Same thing happens here...... no pics.
    And it is not my computer at fault.
    The poster failed in his effort to link the pics in my view.
    pg
    Dynasty 200 DX_set up on 3 phase
    Coolmate 3
    MM 251 w/ Spoolmatic 30A
    HTP 625 Micro Cut Plasma Cutter
    Victor O/A Rig
    Bridgeport Mill_3 phase (w/ Acu-Rite 4 axis DRO)
    10 inch South Bend Lathe_3 phase
    Baldor Double Cup Tool Grinder_3 phase
    Baldor 10 inch Buffer
    Rockwell 12 inch Disc Sander
    Cyclone 2ft X 3ft Bead Blast Cabinet
    Quincy 325 2stg- Air Compressor_3 phase
    Graymills Built-in Parts Washer
    Rockwell/Delta Planer, HD Shaper, Uni-Saw etc.

One of the nicest ones I have seen was on Garage Journal, it was similar to one here and I like the features he built in, must have a real good idea to start with and it wouldn't be beyond me to tack it up for use and make changes as needed. Give it all a test run, ha. My tables are really pathetic, its not that they don't work but just kind of a cobbled mess from what I had at the time. Unless I got a real reason I don't care for huge bench and it doesn't have to be super heavy, about 3x6 or so, something easy to walk around and reach across. If it was on wheels I wouldn't bother with electric on it, park so light and utilities were convenient. Most of the time I would just as soon have a vise fixed in another spot.
    If its fixed I like a taller shelf so I can sweep under, some overhang to allow for clamping and to drill a couple holes but I like solid top. don't want crap falling thru, dirt, dust, parts, my tape or soapstone. Them things with the grates,,, not for me, great for a guy that needs it. The rare time I would need any great accuracy I could compensate for. Its got to hanger the hammers, clamps, some wrenches, shelf under for grinders and misc tools. I have the luxury of being able to bolt them to the floor, actually welded one side to embedded steel.
    One of these days I will steal some designs from here and build a couple new ones but today it wont make me any more money than the ones I got. Ha