Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default DVI2 and the solenoid!

Does the DVI2 come with a factory solenoid installed? It does not give any information on this anywhere on the specs. I would think it would but who knows. Thanks all!

For what ?....
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

in other words is this machine all ready to weld once you set er up with wire?

It does not come with a Gas regulator like you got with the MM180-

so if you are selling the MM180 complete to your bud, then you'll need to order a Regulator when you order the DVI or any unit above the MM180

It does not come with a Gas regulator like you got with the MM180-

so if you are selling the MM180 complete to your bud, then you'll need to order a Regulator when you order the DVI or any unit above the MM180

Oh.. solenoid Yes installed by the factory

I think so broc,It says: Comes complete with Argon/mix regulator and hose.

The set up of the DVI is almost the same as your MM180.....
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

Does anyone really think that a DVI would come with a regulator and hose and not have a gas solonoid installed?

Seems that the board would be better served if posters did a "little homework" before just throwing up every question that comes to mind.

Most posters are more than willing to help newcomers, but then again, newcomers sometimes need to help themselves. Reminds me of the old "crying wolf" analogy. The OP has asked numerous questions that could easily be answered by simply reading the available product specification sheets (available for download).

Quote Originally Posted by Gsd34me View Post
    I think so broc,It says: Comes complete with Argon/mix regulator and hose.
    You're correct-completely missed that in the copy as I was looking at the product Lit. and just scanned down the page to Genuine Miller acc. and assumed it had to be ordered separately

Sorry Sundown i did'nt mean to upset you and sorry for making you answer on my post!