Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Talking

who said this thread was supposed to only be about my welds? Read the first sentence of the thread. I think I'll live without all the precious expert advise from the pro's. lol. ive gotten more crappy advise and sarcasm than good advise on here. since ive been a member Ive used two pieces of useful information. elementry information that anyone can get if they go to thier local welding shops or schools. I have given more information and help than I have recieved times ten. however ................I feel I do owe you an apology. I know your a good guy and you ment well. sorry fun4now. I was having a really bad day and once I started typing the fingers just let loose. don't be offended. I was just flappin my lips. this is my last time on this forum so I wont see your reply, so peace, merry x-mass and best wishes. for everyone els with smart *** replys ...............................EAT **** AND DIE
    lol lol lol hows that for attitude.
    Syncro250DX Tigrunner
    Victor set
    Elite auto-helmet
    Dewalt Bench grinder
    Mastercraft miter saw
    Mac air tools
    Mac hand tools
    Toothbrush
    pencil
    toilet paper

wow i was going to try to offer some advice but it doesn't seem worth it after being inspired by the OP's great attitude.

well then, hope he is true to his word.

Default Wow

Christmas,Wow,Better check my calander:,Boy needs a check up from the neck up,,To bad we didnt ask how he liked the new format??????????????????:

Was this the guy who bought the boat and started fixing it up without a title??

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
    SPEEDGLAS 9100XX