Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default help with Lincoln sheet metal parts, vantage 400

Hi any one knows where can I get a SS sheet metal parts for a Lincoln vantage 400 code #11186, used is better, new too spencive. and sorry I kow this is a miller side but really need to get the parts. thank you.

are they complicated parts? could a good sheetmetal (not hvac) shop replicate them? my brother has a 300, such a nice looking machine.
    '11 Lincoln Power Mig 216
    '10 Syncro200 TIG runner
    Scotchman CPO 350 LT cold saw w/ AMS
    6x6 Enco corner notcher
    Weldsale fixture table 3x5
    Acorn Welding Platen 5x8

Did you roll it or something, any Lincoln repair shop can get these in for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    Did you roll it or something, any Lincoln repair shop can get these in for you.
    I know Lincoln can get then for my but "they" want 1000+/- for the roof , 675+/- for the slider door and assambly and 245+/- for the fixed side panel (+tax) too much money a this time for me thats way I'm looking for used parts or some budy how can make for me. I'm on Los Angeles, so cali.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_pop View Post
    are they complicated parts? could a good sheetmetal (not hvac) shop replicate them? my brother has a 300, such a nice looking machine.
    yeap those machines are very nice looking but for making the doors; the sheet metal shop need a better pix's the the-ones I have. not much detail. but I keep trying.

You might look for Vantage 300 covers as well as they are identical to the 400

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    You might look for Vantage 300 covers as well as they are identical to the 400
    i will, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by thewelder View Post
    i will, thank you.
    any one with any help to fine a used sheet metal for a lincoln vantage 400 or 300? I have no luck fineding it yet. thank you.
    Last edited by thewelder; 09-18-2011 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thewelder View Post
    any one with any help to fine a used sheet metal for a lincoln vantage 400 or 300? I have no luck fineding it yet. thank you.
    bump, any help? thank you.