Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talking boobie traps ...............

that will work for the 14 year olds but what about the 40 year old crack heads? lol. I have a night vision camera on it when I sleep. the whole boobie trap thing was a joke...............I only use them when I'm mad. lol just kidding. I am worried about security. I want to get into a decent shop asap. thanks ......now I'm getting parinoid. you'll see me packing all my tools into the house tonight .......lol lol. they are mac tools, not snap on. an instructor once told me "the only thing a snap on wrench is good for is a drift after you buck off the ends" ...............mac, snap-on...........its all the same. I prefer mac and would buy mastercraft before I steped on a snap-on truck in this town. about sliding the shed door .......................it couldn't be done. you would have to break the door. its too tight. thanks for all the replys..................
    Syncro250DX Tigrunner
    Victor set
    Elite auto-helmet
    Dewalt Bench grinder
    Mastercraft miter saw
    Mac air tools
    Mac hand tools
    Toothbrush
    pencil
    toilet paper

Quote Originally Posted by fabricator View Post
    couldnt the pins on the door hinges be taped out and the door slid out?
    Best cure for that is Loctite primer and Loctite Red Stud and Bearing used on the bottom part of the door hinge and the pin only.

It will take serious heat to weaken the Loctite Red before the pin can be removed.

Thumbs up

thanks for the great idea harvuskong ........................and thanks fabricator for bringing this to my attention. I'll probably take care of it this weekend.
    Syncro250DX Tigrunner
    Victor set
    Elite auto-helmet
    Dewalt Bench grinder
    Mastercraft miter saw
    Mac air tools
    Mac hand tools
    Toothbrush
    pencil
    toilet paper

a little weld on the bottom of the pin should work.ive been there too.about 3years ago i was away working and someone came by my house, cut the chain that had my trailer locked to.gained acess to a storage room where i kept a 250 bobcat, (1 year old) loaded it on MY trailer with some other tools that they could get and away they went.dont know who but i had my suspicions.
    2, XMT's 350 cc/cv
    1, XMT 350 vs
    1, TRAILBLAZER 302
    1, MILLER DVI
    1, PASSPORT PLUS
    1, DYNASTY 200 DX
    1, MAXSTAR 150 STL
    1, HOBART CHAMP
    1, HF-251 BOX
    1, S-74d
    1, S-75DXA
    2, 12-RC SUITCASES