Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by SignWave View Post
    glad to here you got something Monte.
    Im still waiting on that calendar. With a little luck it might just show up before oh lets say december.... Whats the point of providing an 11 month calendar? usually companies give'em out in December of the year ending so that they will be good for 12 months coming up... My cell phone provider sends a calendar every year.. And i havent spent nearly as much on them as I have on miller equipment...I wont hold my breath any more. Ive been waiting for two and a half month now.. so yeah. enjoy those made in china gloves. dont believe me? check inside the cuff.
    Oh yeah!!!!!...........well, the goat was raised in the USA so there
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Talking it's freeeeeeeeeeee .............................

ha ha ha ha ................................dont you know signwave, when you live in canada it takes longer to deliver using dogsleds. lol . nice to see you on again signwave...............................whats new? I was off for a while, but I'm back on, flappin my lips. since I talked to you last I've been running practice beads. day and night. I want to get more consistant. I'm a perfectionist so I wonder if I'll ever truely feel 120%, perfect every time. you'll see me in 15 years still running practice beads ..............."I'll get er yet" lol lol. good to see you on. hows the boat coming along. remember the boat with the 40 horse I got?....................................... well it's in good shape but it's orange, for crying out loud. I have jalopy luck or something.
    Last edited by Dustyhaze75; 02-05-2008 at 12:48 PM.
    Syncro250DX Tigrunner
    Victor set
    Elite auto-helmet
    Dewalt Bench grinder
    Mastercraft miter saw
    Mac air tools
    Mac hand tools
    Toothbrush
    pencil
    toilet paper

I got my calendar a couple weeks ago. Had to show it off to all my buddies. Haven't got anything else though, o well, maybe sometime. I too can't wait for the 17th, go Jimmie Johnson.
    At Home
    Miller Thunderbolt XL AC/DC
    Performance Tools 6" Bench Grinder
    Craftsman Hand Tools
    Craftsman Cordless Drills

DeWalt Angle Grinder
    1976 AMC Jeep CJ7
    1980 Ford F150 Custom
    1994 Chevrolet Silverado C1500

At Work
    Miller Bobcat 250
    2 Miller MM251s
    2 Miller MM252s
    Miller Dialarc 250 AC/DC

Lincoln Idealarc 250 AC/DC
    Snap-On Flux Core Welding Machine

Hypertherm Plasma Cutter
    Victor Torches

2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4x4

Proud American Ham KE5TJA

Talking

mabey they don't deliver to canada. being were only a small pecentage of thier market and all.................................lol. thats it! no calander? I'm switching to lincoln......................................lol lol. just joking. down boys, down !
    Syncro250DX Tigrunner
    Victor set
    Elite auto-helmet
    Dewalt Bench grinder
    Mastercraft miter saw
    Mac air tools
    Mac hand tools
    Toothbrush
    pencil
    toilet paper

Default another gift from Miller

Yep I got mine about two weeks ago and now I have it sitting on top of the fridge so my boys don't take it and put it in there roomdarn kids any way,also I got a 2007-08 catolog and took it to work since then 4 of the guys I work with all got new hoods 3-Elite,1-digital elite with the 25$ gift pack and hood bag also, smokeing hot helmets and the gloves are way cool so I got 2-pr and the welding coat and the miller tool bag I should have them in a couple of days I LIKE NEW TOYS FOR ME!!!!! It pays to treat your cutomers good great job MILLER WELDING and thanks Andy for the calander, they should do one of all the forum guys and there machines with a back ground of them? just a thought