Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default View of a porch in Mason, TX

These pictures are from a guy out in Mason , TX . The pictures
    were taken from his kitchen onto
    his deck this year when it snowed in January. The cat was
    watching his little kids playing on the kitchen floor. It is not a pet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Triggerman

Ammonia refrigeration tech
    Trailblazer 302 (yes, it's new)
    Millermatic 180 w/Autoset
    CST-250
    HF-15 High frequency
    XR15 w/Push-Pull Gun
    Victor O/A, DeWalt, North mask

"A professional knows what to do. A craftsman knows why."

You know what we say about that in Louisiana? Eat it before it eats you

Default Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty.....

In the words of tweetybird " I tawt I taw a puddy tat"

My guess is that they don't live near the city. Good thing the kids were inside and not outside playing in the snow. Great pictures, Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

For someone in NYC, exactly what type of cat is that? How often do people get mauled and children go missing?

I think I've received an email or seen a post of that for every state in the union!

Not true.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals...untainlion.asp

I'm from Brady Tx....30 min. from Mason....I'd believe it....there are a few mountain lions still in the area....not as big a problem as they were at one time....my grandfather would go on hunts once a week for them when he lived in the Austin area.....
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

i can belive it ive got shots one on my deer cam. theres been some more popin up lately the game warden has been getting more and more reports too, i think there gonna do a bit of population control soon
    DYNASTY 200DX
    SPECTRUM 625
    MM 251
    BWE

Quote Originally Posted by 84ZMike View Post
    I'm from Brady Tx....30 min. from Mason....I'd believe it....there are a few mountain lions still in the area....not as big a problem as they were at one time....my grandfather would go on hunts once a week for them when he lived in the Austin area.....
    Reading this thread give me the itch to go 4 wheeling in Katemcy... We'll be there in March to wheel 4x4 junk....
    Millermatic Passport Plus
    Millermatic 200

Millermatic 350P with Python
    XMT 304 /w S-64 feeder and 12VS
    Dynasty 300 DX
    Thermal Arc 400 MST
    Victor O/A
    Premier Power Welder for my trail junk.