Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Miller CP252TS connected to Lincoln LN-7

I have a Miller CP252TS power supply that I want to connect to a new LN-7 Lincoln wire feed unit. I have looked at the available schematics and can find no information on the pin locations on the control cable from the LN-7 to the power supply or any info on the wire colors in the cord. Anybody out there have any info on the LN-7 plug or wire colors/pin location? And does the 115vac circuit or the 25vac circuit in the miller energize the weld power?

I just wrote up the diagram. for a trailblazer look it up and yes it'll use 115 Vac for contactor closure/

Default trailblazer

thanks cruiser;

by the way; my Ln7 came from accross the line,with gun, gas regulator, reverse polarity, digital read out, inch per min, and curent selector. It was used very little and is in great shape, even had a 40 lb. spool of wire ready to go.
    Payed $325.00 for it. Thats right 3 and a quarter. Its not RED but military grey.
    Wonder how many F18 parts it may have zapped together.

Miller CP252TS-----------------------The LN-7 I have has the 6 pin female connector lettered on the blue plastic side.
    soldered to the colored wires on the other side. Check and see if yours is the same, the letters are tiny. hope this helps

Default diagram for Ln-7

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    I just wrote up the diagram. for a trailblazer look it up and yes it'll use 115 Vac for contactor closure/
    How do I find your diagram ?

OK,

Lincoln LN-7

A goes to Miller A
    B goes to Miller B
    C goes to Miller I
    D goes to Miller G
    E Not nessessary if you don't have guages on the LN-7
    F goes to Miller K