Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Sharpening tungsten

Kid ...........Ya goTta be kidding meeeeeeeee?????????? Never mind looking for a tool or someone else to do it for you ( YA MUSTA LEARN THAT CONCEPT IN HC ).............GET A SIMPLE 6 " ( OR 8 " ) BENCH GRINDER ........... USE THE SIDE OF THE WHHEL TO SHARPEN THAT EINNIE WENIE PIECE OF CARBIDE TO A POINT .............DDDDDUUUUHHHHHHHHH........SIMPLE..... ....

I used to use my bench grinder but the tungsten ate the wheel up pretty quick, plus the bouncing would keep me from making a nice sharp, clean point.
    I now use my belt sander and most recently use the drill also, it is always handy anyway.
    Tim Beeker,
    T-N-J Industries
    (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
    Esab 450i with wire feeder
    HH135 mig
    Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
    Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
    Marathon 315mm coldsaw
    vertical and horizontal band saws
    table saw
    Dewalt cut off saw
    Sand blast cabinet
    lots of hand grinders
    Harris torch
    beer fridge

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.