View Poll Results: should i paint ??

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • paint it

7 50.00%
  • no paint

7 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

that bell is way cool. i gotta learn how to do some of this stuff.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default no paint

no paint

i hate painting. even with a can
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me

Default Paint or not to paint

Quote Originally Posted by fun4now View Post
    that bell is way cool. i gotta learn how to do some of this stuff.
    No, your hand was cool. All I did was cut the bottom off a small O2 cylinder, sand off the paint and color.

Thanks

bob

so tell me how you collored it so i can do the same to my hand and it will be even cooler.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default Pete sakes...

Paint the darn thing. Ya know how cool that thing would look in the hands of a skilled air brusher? Give it some personality with overlapping fire on lava against a neutral color with lots of clear. Make that sucker angry with the face of the devil in the palm with flames coming out the side. Use your imagination!!

By-the-way, it looks really cool!

TacMig
    We depend On:
    Miller | Esab | Lincoln | Fronius
    Baileigh | Drake | Eagle | Knuth
    Victor | Harris | Smith | Bessey
    Snap-On | Hilti | Ingersoll Rand
    Burco/Koco | Onan | BobCat
    Tracker | Infratrol | AmeriCast

We belong to or support:
    American National Standards Institute
    American Welding Society
    The Welding Institute
    Fabricators & Manufacturing Association Int'l.

Anderson & Co. LLC
    Metal Cr
    afters

Red face

painting the ball to look like lava was my first thought.

now you see why its taken me so long to get it to this stage. LOL

thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES