My wife wanted a trellis for some vines to grow on.
This is what I came up with...
The uprights are 1" sq tube,
The rings are 1/4" round bar that I rolled into rings
with a harbor freight cheapo ring roller --- once I got the
diameter I wanted, it worked ok, but getting it dialed in was
I didn't finish it at all -- I'm just letting it rust.
p.s. some may recall that a few weeks ago I asked about welding cast-iron
to carbon steel. This was the project I was going to do it for. We decided not
to go that route (for now). Thanks to those who answered my question.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Recent Project
06-20-2011, 09:36 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Medford MA
06-21-2011, 12:31 AM #2
Nice, man. Really distinctive. Bet she's happy!Professional firefighter (retired). Amateur everything else I try to do...
Oh yeah: GO BIG RED!