Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums
Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default 1 to 3 foot diameter rings

    I am a beginning art welder. I need to figure out how to make or where to buy steel rings 1 to 3 feet in diameter rings from 1 to 2 inch tube or solid stock. I have a 16 ton tube bender but it will only bend to 90 degrees. Yes, I could make 4 90Degree bends and weld them together, but there must be a better way that would not have 4 welds


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Salem ,Ohio


    You need a ring roller to do those or find someone close that has one and have them roll you a few...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008


    i've used these people a lot over the years. they can provide most anything you need.

    this is a link to the elbow site. go to the home page and contact customer service.

    if you are into doing one/offs it's better to pay and use someone elses machines rather than have something sitting around collecting dust. just pay and mark it up.

    i have made rings buy buying two 180's/no extension and welding them together.

    if it's angle, look for a company that sells companion flanges for round pipe. sheet metal blowpipe.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    not near you


    Harbor freight has a roller for pipe/rod that sells for around 150..

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/ on line 77

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.