Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default home made firewood box

Built this for form and function.
    Think it turned out pretty cool. I may add a top with a hinge at a later date.DSC02812.jpgDSC02803.jpgDSC02797.jpg

thats really good

Nice work moose13, I like the detail you put into the arrows.

Gord

The box came out very good and will no doubt come in handy when the weather turns colder. Keeps the mess down around the fire place. If you decide to put a lid on it, what about getting a cushion on it too? Where it would be a good place to sit and take your boots off by the fire. Judging by the contents of the box, you must have gotten your splitter plumbed and functioning, or is that some you already had split the old fashioned way? How is the splitter working out? It looks like it should have a fast cycle time, from the size of the pump vs. size of the cylinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Bistineau View Post
    The box came out very good and will no doubt come in handy when the weather turns colder. Keeps the mess down around the fire place. If you decide to put a lid on it, what about getting a cushion on it too? Where it would be a good place to sit and take your boots off by the fire. Judging by the contents of the box, you must have gotten your splitter plumbed and functioning, or is that some you already had split the old fashioned way? How is the splitter working out? It looks like it should have a fast cycle time, from the size of the pump vs. size of the cylinder.
    Thanks for the kind words!
    And i do agree on the cushion.
    This is split the old fashioned way.
    The splitter is still in need of hoses, i ordered some and they came in the wrong size. I should get it working this weekend. Maybe i will post a video. Thanks bud!