Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: golf cart rack

Default golf cart rack

being new to welding this is my first completed project.... a front rack for a golf cart.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Wow!!!!

Looking sharp. Especially the TEXAS

Triggerman

Ammonia refrigeration tech
    Trailblazer 302 (yes, it's new)
    Millermatic 180 w/Autoset
    CST-250
    HF-15 High frequency
    XR15 w/Push-Pull Gun
    Victor O/A, DeWalt, North mask

"A professional knows what to do. A craftsman knows why."

Thumbs up

nice job.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default Looks good...

nicely designed. I'm a little lost on the mission of this golf cart, though. What will the rack be holding.?

I Live in Ensenada Baja California, around 75 miles south of the border with San Diego

cool rack, is the cart for hunting purposes?
    A C T I O N ! ! !

Default hunting cart

yes the cart is mainly used for dove hunting, booze cruising, or a combination of both. the rack hold boxes of shells, bags, whatever else we need it to hold. we have made a cooler rack on the back and have camoflaged a cooler to match. we are also adding a removable bench seat on the back and the rack will hold the cooler when the bench is attached.

nice cart even nicer rack

TEXAS

more pics
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me

hey triggerman ...
    what part of dallas are you in ?
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me

Very nice, although around here we say."Know why New Mexico is so dry? Texas sucks."

Along those same lines, when I was ski patrolling in Red River many years ago I skied past a very long lift line. A native said very loudly. "If God wanted Texans to ski He would have given them snow." Without missing a beat another skier said, "If God wanted New Mexicans to ski He'd have given them money."

I laughed so hard I caught an edge and fell in the snow.

preaty sweet for a first timer