Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welding For Fun

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN View Post
    Do you guys think I can get in trouble by posting pics of one of my buddies "test driving" the bumper dumper??
    Depends How fast the truck was going at the time

good thread
    couldn't help from laughing
    doing your business is funny business
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me

Talking a womans dream ...............................

that's halarious ..........................
    she needs to be heated lol.
    Syncro250DX Tigrunner
    Victor set
    Elite auto-helmet
    Dewalt Bench grinder
    Mastercraft miter saw
    Mac air tools
    Mac hand tools
    Toothbrush
    pencil
    toilet paper

GMAN What???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chuck_050382
    looks like a home made Bumper Dumper

Do they actually sell this thing????? ha ha ha

I thought we had to many coldies, the bumper dumper web site ha ha

not every one has a welder in the back yard to make one of there own.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

It's a good idea and all but with the crew I ride with someone would whiz on the seat and ruin it for everybody else. Maybe someone could engineer a flip up model?

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN View Post
    we were having a few cold ones and started talking about going camping, our wimp friend kept complaining about no toilet facilities out there in the sierra.

3 coldies and 30 minutes later and bunch of laughts...
    May need a longer, much, much longer hitch bar.

i suspect it used the standerd mounting hardware, making flip up possible.gotta keep the ladies happy and remember to put it back down....
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

I Live in Ensenada Baja California, around 75 miles south of the border with San Diego

Of course it flips!
    but in order for us guys to be happy there where no ladies allowed. No one to complain about us fishing for the entire day, and let me tell you guys this small river was full of trouts, man we ate trout for days....
    A C T I O N ! ! !

every one needs a day off. glad to hear the fishing was good.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

I need one in the front with a seat belt, for my spotter

That place looks like a lot of fun