Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welding For Fun

I Live in Ensenada Baja California, around 75 miles south of the border with San Diego

Default Welding For Fun

we were having a few cold ones and started talking about going camping, our wimp friend kept complaining about no toilet facilities out there in the sierra.

3 coldies and 30 minutes later and bunch of laughts...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A C T I O N ! ! !

ha ha nice! should try to get a patent?

We made one for a Harley.
    The guy's wife could NOT pass up a potty stop - ever.

Thumbs up

thats great. looks like a cool camping spot too.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

I saw one of these in a Northern tools catalog recently and, I kid you not it had a disclaimer that read: not for use when vehicle is in motion.

Don't forget to add the magazine rack. Cool job.
    MM250
    Trailblazer 250g
    22a feeder
    Lincoln ac/dc 225
    Victor O/A
    MM200 black face
    Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
    Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
    Arco roto-phase model M
    Vectrax 7x12 band saw
    Miller spectrum 875
    30a spoolgun w/wc-24
    Syncrowave 250
    RCCS-14

Default Bumper Dumper

looks like a home made Bumper Dumper

Quote Originally Posted by BDJ View Post
    I saw one of these in a Northern tools catalog recently and, I kid you not it had a disclaimer that read: not for use when vehicle is in motion.
    The reason for the disclaimer is you know **** well you're gonna see a story on the news about the guy who got Dumped at 60 mph going down the highway cause someone forgot he was Dumpin lol
    Jim
    Welding in Crete
    Syncrowave 350 LX
    Millermatic 252
    Millermatic 180 w Spoolgun
    Miller Gold Seal 155
    Miller Elite welding helmet
    JD2 Tubing bender with Hydraulic conversion
    Evolution Raptor15" SteelDry Cut Saw
    Hypertherm Powermax 30
    Some really cool hammers BIG and small

I Live in Ensenada Baja California, around 75 miles south of the border with San Diego

Default What???

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_050382 View Post
    looks like a home made Bumper Dumper
    Do they actually sell this thing????? ha ha ha

I thought we had to many coldies, the bumper dumper web site ha ha
    Last edited by GMAN; 01-24-2008 at 10:12 PM.
    A C T I O N ! ! !

Do you guys think I can get in trouble by posting pics of one of my buddies "test driving" the bumper dumper??
    A C T I O N ! ! !