Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default pictures for oxy-acetylene dolly

Hi

Just Finish The Dolly , A Bit Too Much , But That Way I Am Sure The Bottles Won't Go Anywhere .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FABRICATION-CRÉATION K ZEN

MILLERMATIC 210
    SPOOLMATE 3035
    SYNCROWAVE 200
    HYPERTHERM 360

Default that's pretty darned cool

It's surprising to see another uniquely designed O/A cart on the same day that I've posted my own. The attention to detail with those circular bindings and hose hangers is great. And I like the shape of that 2-way handle.

wow nice cart mine is a old hand dolly with chains holding the bottles on and no hose hanger.
    trail blazer 302
    hypertherm plasma
    millermatic 251
    high feq. arc starter
    suit case (extreme 12vs)
    o/a torches
    way to many other tools to list

Default Re:

K ZEN

How did not bend the sqr tubing without cinking it? Do you have a homemade bender or a pro bender?

Don D.
    Don D.

Miller Passport
    Miller spectum 375 X-Treme Plasma
    Victor torches
    to many 4 1/2 grinders (not)
    25 x 40 shop (dog house)

Looks very nice, well built.
    How do you "load" the cylinders, does the upper clamps open? Again very nice.
    It's a shame the nipples on regulators stick out as much as they do, I am always concerned about hitting mine on stuff.
    Tim Beeker,
    T-N-J Industries
    (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
    Esab 450i with wire feeder
    HH135 mig
    Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
    Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
    Marathon 315mm coldsaw
    vertical and horizontal band saws
    table saw
    Dewalt cut off saw