Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lincoln SA-200 For Sale

I have a lincoln SA 200 F163 for sale. Welder runs and welds great and has been recently serviced. I was asking $1999 or best offer, But now need to get rid of it so the price is $1700.00 OBO. Located in Oakdale CA. Email: spctim1975@aol.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Why so cheap?

CHEAP? I've got a rebuilt long hood 58, for $1500, quite quiet and pulls 350 amps without much problem. The thing is that with the advent of new technology, nobody seems to want the oldys anymore.

Default Why so cheap?

Having another surgery, going to be out of work almost the rest of the year. So need to sock some money away.

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    CHEAP? I've got a rebuilt long hood 58, for $1500, quite quiet and pulls 350 amps without much problem. The thing is that with the advent of new technology, nobody seems to want the oldys anymore.
    Check out other welding forums/ebay. Seems the SA's are still in high demand the way they are priced. Maybe in Edmonton things are different, but in the South, I still see SA's for big buck$!
    Last edited by atc250r; 04-29-2011 at 03:54 PM.

Yeah, CHEAP. I sold a 1975 SA 200 this past Friday for $1500 that didn't have any doors on it and had been sitting outside behind a garage for 10 years. Looked like hammered dog crap but ran and welded just fine. The face plate was faded badly and the machine was 2 different colors. From the pictures the OP posted, if that machine runs and welds as good as it looks then it would sell for $3000 to $4000 in Oklahoma and Texas. Redface in this condition would go for $5000 to $6000.

Quote Originally Posted by spctim1975 View Post
    I have a lincoln SA 200 F163 for sale. Welder runs and welds great and has been recently serviced. I was asking $1999 or best offer, But now need to get rid of it so the price is $1700.00 OBO. Located in Oakdale CA. Email: spctim1975@aol.com

This is HAWK. I am interested in talking to you about purchasing this machine. I do a fair amount of 6G steel piping from 1" - 24" so it would be perfect. My ex wife got all my equipment in the divorce!
    I think I can swing the price on the SA200 if shipping does not kill me. I l am less than 30 minutes well into the foothills of the Tennessee Smoky Mountains. Send me a PM. I can get you a phone number if you still have the machine and don't mind shipping it to TN. I can pay the freight.

Let me Know,

HAWK
    Last edited by HAWK; 05-03-2011 at 02:50 AM.

So what your saying, is that I should buy a truck load of these oldys and ship them down south. hmmm, that could be done. Been sitting on this 58 for about a year, as well as a couple others.

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    So what your saying, is that I should buy a truck load of these oldys and ship them down south. hmmm, that could be done. Been sitting on this 58 for about a year, as well as a couple others.
    Or start a Lincoln welder museum.

Load 'em up and bring "em on Cruizer!! I got a spare bedroom you can have for the 2 or 3 days you will be here getting rid of them all. If they will start, run and weld, you can get $1500 all day regardless of what it looks like, short of being run over by a D-10 dozer. Throw a paint job on it that looks half way smooth and you will up the price to $2500. And that is just for the blackface SA 200's. Redfaces take the price up a notch and short hoods take it up too. Just don't tell the pipeliners in Texas that a blackface is just as good as a redface. It just might hurt my bottom line.