Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New and Thankful

This mym third tyime tryung tio postin some thing on this board.i amam machinist if 37+years and can't work awhat i do0. I amj looking farward to listenging askingm nebe questions.
    Iam impressed with trure lovee of the trade. Thax Again Duaty Deed River,Connticut
    It may not be custum,but it works,so don't fix it!:

just a suggestion you should try to work on you spelling. i am not trying to offend you, but i could not read your post
    Miller Maxstar 150 STL
    Miller Millermatic Passport Plus
    Thermal Dynamics Dragun Plasma Cutter

Protect your seccond ammendment rights! Join the NRA!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dusty019 View Post
    This mym third tyime tryung tio postin some thing on this board.i amam machinist if 37+years and can't work awhat i do0. I amj looking farward to listenging askingm nebe questions.
    Iam impressed with trure lovee of the trade. Thax Again Duaty Deed River,Connticut
    Cant type or cant spell dont know what you are saying

Default I understand you..

Sounds as if you are a machinist with 37+ years under your belt unable to work and on your third attempt at posting to the boards? Looks like you made it! I hope you are O.K. perhaps a disability? If so, you just go right ahead and type your best and we will figure it out, if not type away anyway and will figure it out just the same. Lots of great guys here and even a few gals that contribute a lot of knowledge as you know. Don't be intimidated by anyone or anything and welcome to this board.

TacMig
    We depend On:
    Miller | Esab | Lincoln | Fronius
    Baileigh | Drake | Eagle | Knuth
    Victor | Harris | Smith | Bessey
    Snap-On | Hilti | Ingersoll Rand
    Burco/Koco | Onan | BobCat
    Tracker | Infratrol | AmeriCast

We belong to or support:
    American National Standards Institute
    American Welding Society
    The Welding Institute
    Fabricators & Manufacturing Association Int'l.

Anderson & Co. LLC
    Metal Cr
    afters

Smile welcome ..............

welcome dusty .............................
    It's an honor having you join the board. Hope you enjoy some good conversation, just don't take everything you hear people saying to heart. Opinions are like ********, everyone's got one. nice to meet ya bud.
    Syncro250DX Tigrunner
    Victor set
    Elite auto-helmet
    Dewalt Bench grinder
    Mastercraft miter saw
    Mac air tools
    Mac hand tools
    Toothbrush
    pencil
    toilet paper

Welcome Dusty,
    Just do your best to post and I am sure everyone here will do their best to help.
    What type of welding process are you leaning towards?
    Tim Beeker,
    T-N-J Industries
    (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
    Esab 450i with wire feeder
    HH135 mig
    Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
    Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
    Marathon 315mm coldsaw
    vertical and horizontal band saws
    table saw
    Dewalt cut off saw
    Sand blast cabinet
    lots of hand grinders
    Harris torch
    beer fridge

Welcome aboard I am still new also. Your Machinist experience will be a welcome addition to the board. Lots of great reading and information to be had.

Paul

Smile Wow,what a response.

Thanx for all the come backs. Sorry about the spelling,new laptop,and I usally ask the wife to type things for me. Will try my best.
    I tried to use spell check and things went all weird.
    I have a Hobart 175 and Oxy\Acce. Tube bender,pipe bender,in process of building a 30" brake.
    Have been on Hobart forum and they seemed to be a bit hi-browed for me,no offence.
    Some of the projects I will be under taking- airboat,minibuggy (900cc) ,Garden rover for wife using hyrostatic trans from Cub Cadet with dump body. As well as honey do's.Thanx again ladies and gents,looking forward to your input,Dusty
    It may not be custum,but it works,so don't fix it!:

Default Wow..

You have a lot of work on your plate. Sounds like some great projects too! I've never been to the Hobart boards but I have read a lot of mixed comments here. Anyway, welcome again, glad you got your computer up and going and jump in any time with your questions and your help. Also we all love pictures, so as you're doing your projects take plenty it's a good way to show us what you're up too and steal some of your ideas

TacMig
    We depend On:
    Miller | Esab | Lincoln | Fronius
    Baileigh | Drake | Eagle | Knuth
    Victor | Harris | Smith | Bessey
    Snap-On | Hilti | Ingersoll Rand
    Burco/Koco | Onan | BobCat
    Tracker | Infratrol | AmeriCast

We belong to or support:
    American National Standards Institute
    American Welding Society
    The Welding Institute
    Fabricators & Manufacturing Association Int'l.

Anderson & Co. LLC
    Metal Cr
    afters

Well, I hope the first 2 posters feel like @#$%!
    Anyway, welcome Dusty. I've worked with many long term machinists and look forward to picking your brain.