Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Huge creeper supports

Client wanted sturdy supports so that his creepers could span his driveway. Two 3mm(1/8") plasma cut sides per support, with flat bar ladder frame between.Creeper support 02.JPGCreeper support 01.JPG
    Welding is so much more than a hobby. It is a fun way to earn a living working from home.
    http://www.weldathome.co.za

When I think of a "creeper" I think of one of the many wheeled contraptions used to work under cars and trucks. I guess in this case it's some kind of vine?
    Anyway, they look very nice!
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Homemade Water Cooler
    130XP MIG
    Spectrum 375
    60 year old Logan Lathe
    Select Machine and Tool Mill
    More stuff than I can keep track of..

Default creeper???

haha i was on the same thinking pattern as you mr nocheapgas ;o))

yes they are nice anyways.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.