Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default I'm new here. This is some of what I've done

A few projects I've done over the years.

Miller Syncrowave 350 LX

Miller Syncrowave 350 LX

Miller Syncrowave 350 LX

Awesome pictures and thanks fr sharing
    Miller 330 BPA - Sold
    Miller 180SD Syncrowave - Sold
    Miller Aircrafter 330ST - Sold
    Miller 351 Syncrowave - Sold
    Miller CP-300
    Miller Maxstar 150 STL
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX
    Miller 135 Millermatic
    Miller Spectrum 250D (Now running strong!)

I get the pipe and flanges, but what are the round thingys?
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Homemade Water Cooler
    130XP MIG
    Spectrum 375
    60 year old Logan Lathe
    Select Machine and Tool Mill
    More stuff than I can keep track of..

It's designed to draw water through the filters at the bottom of a tank filled with some type of crushed rock. Part of a water filtration system. Entirely 316 ss and has to match threaded rod that is welded to the bottom of the tank which was welded by a supplier before rubber lining. Meaning, someone else welds the tank and then it gets rubber lined. Then I had to build that ring assembly with the bolt hole pattern already in it and make the entire assembly fall together without use of pry bars and come alongs. Because the whole thing gets assembled inside the tank. This is just a pre-assembly to prove it fits.

If all that makes any sense.
    Miller Syncrowave 350 LX

Those welds are pretty incredible. That level of skill is something I aspire to.
    MillerMatic 252
    Spoolmate 200
    Diversion 165
    Spectrum 625 X-Treme
    Dayton 6" Miter Band Saw
    Delta Drill Press
    Bosch 10" Table Saw
    Bosch 12" Double Bevel Miter Saw
    Jet 5 Ton Chain Hoist
    Radnor O/A

and this heavy duty table I made

you do real nice work! You do not have to take the back seat to anyone with welds like that!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are not working on your first 10#s. Good luck an keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!