Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguynick View Post
    The tig welder doesnt make your monitor go crazy? I've heard of people having problems with electronics too close to em
    Used it all day today while streaming pandora with out any problems. So far so good.

Got the fire extinguishers up yesterday.
    Welding Machines I Currently Own
    Miller 211 Autoset
    Miller Diversion 165
    Thermal Arc 95s
    Thermadyne Cutmaster 42

Quote Originally Posted by r08ert209cali View Post
    A
    Garage is attached. Thinking of running a duct and vent from the central heat and air out there,anyone done this? Garage is sheetrocked and insulated as is the door.
    Your local AHJ and/or your fire insurance company might have a problem with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchymist View Post
    Your local AHJ and/or your fire insurance company might have a problem with this.
    There is no "might" to it...YOU CAN'T DO IT. The garage space needs to be separate HVAC.

Default Hvac

Thanks guys. Sounds like time for a swamp cooler or window unit to keep cool.
    Miller 211 Autoset
    Miller Diversion 165
    Thermal Arc 95s
    Thermadyne Cutmaster 42

well scrap the garage idea. Found and rented a 1500 sqft shop with 3 phase power,12ft door,restroom,and a small office.
    Now need to get to work on some wiring for the welders,compressor and 4X4 CNC plasma table I need to get started building.

Miller 211 Autoset
    Miller Diversion 165
    Thermal Arc 95s
    Thermadyne Cutmaster 42

Cool Space
    Good luck with it.

Why do you have tanks without safety caps on them
    and not chained/fastened to something?

Frank

small 75/25 mix tank takes no cap other tank just got put back and I did not install the cap(busted) had to weld a plate over the man door to keep people from having access to the lock. Have not installed tank chains yet not sure where I want them.
    Miller 211 Autoset
    Miller Diversion 165
    Thermal Arc 95s
    Thermadyne Cutmaster 42

A little paint.

Miller 211 Autoset
    Miller Diversion 165
    Thermal Arc 95s
    Thermadyne Cutmaster 42