Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by HAWK View Post
    I do have a question regarding the left hand side of the gate. I assume this is where it swings wide and customers can walk through. Maybe the picture angle or maybe something else: It looks out of square. Spacing between the gate and the frame seems narrower at the top and bottom than at the mid section. I am not criticizing your work. I am only wondering if this is the camera angle or what.
    It's because of the amount of welds in the middle causing the distortion.
    ''True genius,in many fields of human endeaver,is often revealed in elegant simplicity"

Reggie,

Ya man. I know. It could have been accounted for in the welding procedure, but as Donald mentioned someone else (the owner) welded some on the project. Therefore, Donald had neither complete control nor responsibility for the final product.

It is a beautiful gate and most folks will neither notice nor think "it's not square" unless they're in the fabrication or related business.

Regardless it is nice functional work!

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.