Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Advanced welding techniques

I am not always the smartest guy around and I take a bit more to learn than some folks. 1) I need to see what very good is or looks like, 2) I need to see what bad is. For whatever reason that is how I learn.

So for ALL you welders out there, good bad or indifferent this website is for you.

Sit back, relax, grab a cold one or a hot cup 'o Joe; look at the pics and READ the descriptions (NOTE: It is NOT advisable to read and drink at the same time)

Enjoy!

http://128.83.80.200/taco/scarysteering.html
    Don
    Scottsdale, AZ
    www.savagesun4x4.com

MillerMatic 211 AS
    Hypertherm PowerMax30
    Bernard 300 Amp Q Gun
    Bernard 200 Amp Q Gun
    Milwaukee Band-saw/stand
    10 Angle Grinders 8, 4 1/2" -2, 7"
    DeWalt Chop Saw
    Craftsman Twin-Blade Saw
    12 Ton Shop Press
    Optrel Satellite Helmet
    Miller Elite Helmet

All they need now is a saying on the side that says "Hold My Beer & Watch This"

It is easy to see there was more detail put into the paint than anything else on the whatever you call that thing.

No welding on this link but I cant believe somebody did this to a beautiful 2003 Anniversary Edition bike. Maybe they are all related somehow.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=190191684925
    Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
    Hobart Handler 187
    Dewalt Chop Saw
    4" Air Grinder
    Die Grinder
    Rigid Drill Press
    Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

Absolutely hillarious!
    Dynasty 200DX, first generation
    Makita 5" grinder
    Makita 14" abrasive saw
    IR SS5L compressor
    Whole bunch of hand/air tools.
    and a wish list a mile long

Not crazy about the language, even tho I sometimes use it myself.
    Amazing what somepeople are proud of.
    My favorite saying, " no matter how much you polish a turd it's still a piece of crap" (original).
    Tim Beeker,
    T-N-J Industries
    (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
    Esab 450i with wire feeder
    HH135 mig
    Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
    Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
    Marathon 315mm coldsaw
    vertical and horizontal band saws
    table saw
    Dewalt cut off saw
    Sand blast cabinet
    lots of hand grinders
    Harris torch
    beer fridge

no matter how much you polish a turd it's still a piece of crap
    that about covers it. i'm glad i don't live any where near those trucks, just think how many are on the road.
    No welding on this link but I cant believe somebody did this to a beautiful 2003 Anniversary Edition bike
    some people will F-up any thing, and think its better that way. if you are going to make a custom bike make it worth looking at or don't bother.
    "custom one of a kind POS pipes" it should have read. too many people have too much $$ and not enough holding up their hat.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Ok those trucks are frightening in my own opinion If your gonna build a monster truck do it right make it be able to accommodate the 8ft tall tires and have it run on alcohol injected engine. Also spend some hard earned cash and have a real fabricator build the frame.