Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Cart

Default New Cart

I finally got tired of the welder and plasma cutter under the welding table and made something more mobile. It took longer than I expected but it was really good welding practice for a hobbiest like me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks good, well thought out and something to be proud of. I like the tires.

Very nice looking! Great welder too!
    Miller 211
    Miller Diversion 180
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Miller Spoolmate 100
    Miller 30FX Arcstation

Cool welding cart

Nice... Looks great like the tires to really sets it off

where did you get the wheels and tires, I am looking for something like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Seaman View Post
    where did you get the wheels and tires, I am looking for something like that!
    E-bay - dirt/rain go kart tires, I was afraid slicks would pickup too much metal.

project was fun - got to use my various tools - dimple dies, knurled the handle and used my tubing bender (handle) for the first time, plasma cutter, and cut the axle threads on the lathe. Plus my welds improved each time.

That thing is sweet, good job!

My mig cart isn't so pretty but it has a wheelie bar
    http://www.dkGoodrich.com
    EFI Tuning Solutions
    106lb/min 11k RPM 1.8l

Quote Originally Posted by fadams View Post
    got to use my various tools - dimple dies, knurled the handle and used my tubing bender (handle) for the first time, plasma cutter, and cut the axle threads on the lathe. Plus my welds improved each time.
    Great work on the cart. Nice job pooling all the resources together.

Gord