Millermatic 252
    Millermatic 180 w Spoolgun
    Miller Gold Seal 155
    Miller Elite welding helmet
    JD2 Tubing bender with Hydraulic conversion
    Evolution Raptor15" SteelDry Cut Saw
    Hypertherm Powermax 30
    Some really cool hammers BIG and small

Oh ...you guys are too picky That was prolly a grade eight bolt scabbed in there for filler...who knows what other tricks only the builder knew to use for engineering such a marvel

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
    SPEEDGLAS 9100XX

Get This Guys My Wife WHO Doesn't know anythig about welding. Her Words WERE Wow thats just stupid! What kinda of Idiot would even buy a piece of JUNK! Hee Hee Never a truer word spoken!
    I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
    DoubleEdgeWelding@kc.rr.com
    GROUNDED IN FAITH!
    I have what my Big Bro JESUS has Blessed me with:
    Miller 251,Miller Syncro 180,Miller 625 Plasma Cutter
    Want to Buy a Miller PC-300
    Dayton 7"x12" Horiziontal Band Saw, Dewalt 14" Abrasive,& Cold Chop Saws,4' Box/Pan Brake,Also A Complete Wood Shop. Now alls I need is a bigger shop!

Holy ............junk! LOL

Inferno Forge

Chris

Default progress update

I cut out the crap on the right side (passenger) and got it all cleaned up. As I cut the one side of this diagonal brace loose it simply fell out as the welds on the other side were nothing more than a big glob of bird turd. I've got some of the new pieces cut and will get them in place today. Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

so how long do you have to paint this gem......turd, before the show ?? have you got time to rebuild the hole thing before the show ??
    better keep track of the time you put in, no telling what might happen when the guy that sold it see's it. you are getting $$ for the weld repair work right.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

i dont know much about cars, but dang it looked like crap. i agree also keep track of time on that thing

Default Boot to the head!!!!!

OK. I weld for a living but it's mostly diameter restoration on ink rolls for printing presses. I wouldn't even try to compare my skills to any of you guys. I'm an ex Ford mechanic of 10 yrs. and found more money when I took this job. I welded as a hobby before that. But my point is I consider myself an amateur for the most part, but I still couldn't weld as bad as that idiot even if I tried. He might as well have duct taped that car together. In fact, that might just be an improvement. Maybe Elmer's glue. When I was wrenching for a living, that POS never would have made it in the shop. That steering linkage is just plain stupid. The Moron that out that thing together needs to have the possible consequences of his actions explained to him/her. putting that kind of work on the road is simply inexcusable. If you're going to learn how to weld, don't learn on something you plan on driving down the highway.

Dabar,
    I admire your work ethic, but you are still polishing a turd.
    Tim Beeker,
    T-N-J Industries
    (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
    Esab 450i with wire feeder
    HH135 mig
    Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
    Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
    Marathon 315mm coldsaw
    vertical and horizontal band saws
    table saw
    Dewalt cut off saw
    Sand blast cabinet
    lots of hand grinders
    Harris torch
    beer fridge

Default Horrible welds and engineering

Quote Originally Posted by dabar39 View Post
    don't laugh too hard.
    It's alwasy amazes me how long some things will last with horrible welds jobs done and outragous ideas. After some of these engineering jobs fail, some good welder will be asked, What happened and can you fix the problem?" Then that poor welder will set back and ask why in the **** did someone do something like this and now wants me to fix their crap. You're right, some people shouldn't be allowed to come up with ideas like this let alone attempt to weld junk like this but at least these pictures are cheaper to laugh at that paying to listen to a stand up comedian.