Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

SeanSpencer Guest

Default A few pics of a new hand rail project.

Mother-in-law is having more and more troubles going up and down stairs. So I tried to fix her porch up a little. I wont show any pics of my hand rail at home since I DONT like it, but here is a few of the railing at her house.

I ran .035 Lincoln inner-shield, about 5 on voltage and around 27 or 28 on wire speed on the frame portion. On the uprights I ran between 3 and 4 and about 22 on the wire. I was a little disappointed in my work because of the splatter. But I forgot the pam spray at home and possibly I could have had the settings just a little better. All in all I was happy in the end, It ended up square and level even tho the porch is not.

Guess I"m getting older than I thought. No wonder it's gettin' difficult to see the arc. Heck, I can't even see the pics.
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Homemade Water Cooler
    130XP MIG
    Spectrum 375
    60 year old Logan Lathe
    Select Machine and Tool Mill
    More stuff than I can keep track of..

Still no photos? Just hit and ran?

Quote Originally Posted by nocheepgas View Post
    Guess I"m getting older than I thought. No wonder it's gettin' difficult to see the arc. Heck, I can't even see the pics.
    LOL Too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by SeanSpencer View Post
    Mother-in-law is having more and more troubles going up and down stairs. So I tried to fix her porch up a little. I wont show any pics of my hand rail at home since I DONT like it, but here is a few of the railing at her house.

I ran .035 Lincoln inner-shield, about 5 on voltage and around 27 or 28 on wire speed on the frame portion. On the uprights I ran between 3 and 4 and about 22 on the wire. I was a little disappointed in my work because of the splatter. But I forgot the pam spray at home and possibly I could have had the settings just a little better. All in all I was happy in the end, It ended up square and level even tho the porch is not.

SO WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?

GoOd lUcK

HAWK