Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Post Triple Head Plasma Welder

Hello Everyone. I am new to this board so please be patient with me. I have a project that we plasma weld right now and it is working fine. The issue I have is a new generation part that will need to be plasma welded in three places, on the same plane, on a 1" diameter and also 120 degrees apart. We will be actually using the plasma welder for a "Tack Welder". I was wondering if anybody knows where I could see a triple headed plasma welder? Is there such an animal? I do not want to design a toolhead to accomplish this. Please help if you can. Thanks for your time in advance, Rick

I've got something in the works right now that will actually have three plasma welders going at the same time. I will have a picture to show in the near future. I did not get any rsponse and that is what I figured. It was worth a try though.
    Last edited by FingerLakesSportsman; 03-28-2008 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Update post.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.