Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default How do I upload Pictures

How do you load pictures on this site when it keeps telling me there to big what do I do??
    I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
    DoubleEdgeWelding@kc.rr.com
    GROUNDED IN FAITH!
    I have what my Big Bro JESUS has Blessed me with:
    Miller 251,Miller Syncro 180,Miller 625 Plasma Cutter
    Want to Buy a Miller PC-300
    Dayton 7"x12" Horiziontal Band Saw, Dewalt 14" Abrasive,& Cold Chop Saws,4' Box/Pan Brake,Also A Complete Wood Shop. Now alls I need is a bigger shop!

Default For Windows XP........

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

This is a handy little resizer that works inside Windows. Just point to the pic file, right click and select resize from the menu.

Good luck.
    Triggerman

Ammonia refrigeration tech
    Trailblazer 302 (yes, it's new)
    Millermatic 180 w/Autoset
    CST-250
    HF-15 High frequency
    XR15 w/Push-Pull Gun
    Victor O/A, DeWalt, North mask

"A professional knows what to do. A craftsman knows why."

did it work???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
    GROUNDED IN FAITH!
    Dayton 7"x12" Horiziontal Band Saw, Dewalt 14" Abrasive,& Cold Chop Saws,4' Box/Pan Brake,Also A Complete Wood Shop. Now alls I need is a bigger shop!

Quote Originally Posted by triggerman View Post
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

This is a handy little resizer that works inside Windows. Just point to the pic file, right click and select resize from the menu.

Good luck.

thanks tigger!!
    I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
    GROUNDED IN FAITH!

worked great. neat idea on the front of the MIG. i jjust may have to go make me a past holder. seems like i can never find it when i need it.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Nice holder, I made one similar to that to hold my used electrodes when I still have half of it left. Im cheap and I hate to waste anything even though they are only like 5 cents a piece. Got another one next to my bench to keep my soap stone in.
    Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
    Hobart Handler 187
    Dewalt Chop Saw
    4" Air Grinder
    Die Grinder
    Rigid Drill Press
    Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

1/2 rod's are great for tacking stuff up....................... ok i'm cheap too.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES