Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Good going on your tools and like I said during my divorce, it was money well spent. After all, it is only money and you cant take it with you, well you can but what will you spend it on

You still have the anxiety to put up with until the papers are signed but you have the peace of mind right now. I hope everything else goes fine for you.
    Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
    Hobart Handler 187
    Dewalt Chop Saw
    4" Air Grinder
    Die Grinder
    Rigid Drill Press
    Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

Glad to hear you made out as well as you did. I've never been divorced but my two brothers both have been... twice!
    Just think now you have plenty of time to work and won't have to listen to the nagging when you get home!
    at home:
    2012 325 Trailblazer EFI with Excel power
    2007 302 Trailblazer with the Robin FOR SALE
    2008 Suitcase 12RC
    Spoolmatic 30A
    WC-24
    2009 Dynasty 200DX
    2000 XMT 304
    2008 Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52
    Sold:MM130XP
    Sold:MM 251
    Sold:CST 280

at work:
    Invision 350MP
    Dynasty 350
    Millermatic 350P
    Retired:Shopmaster 300 with a HF-251

my lawyer cost me $6,000 . the #*&#@! got $32,000 from out of me.(she decided she wanted to marry someone else,but he left her after 2 yrs)although she only got half of what she was trying for,i felt it was way too much for someone who contributed 0% financially.even helped support her through college.
    2, XMT's 350 cc/cv
    1, BOBCAT 250
    1, TRAILBLAZER 302
    1, MILLER DVI
    1, PASSPORT PLUS
    1, DYNASTY 200 DX
    1, MAXSTAR 150 STL
    1, HOBART CHAMP
    1, HF-251 BOX
    1, S-74d
    1, S-75DXA
    2, 12-RC SUITCASES
    2, 30 A spoolguns

I shop at Harbor Freight

Glad it's getting better for ya man. Some things you shouldn't mess with are a mans tools, fishing and hunting equipment just to name a few. It's a bad deal and hate to hear it best of luck to ya.

Exclamation

Bin der, dun dat.
    One night as I was falling asleep, in a soft, s*xy voice, my wife of 15 years whispered; "I want a divorce." Now that'll make ya soft!!
    For all you young uns following your unit around, beware! You'll never know what she wants next. She'll scr*w you to get you married and she'll scr*w you in the divorce. Keep her working, that way she'll have a career when she leaves you.
    70% of the divorces are initiated by the woman.
    Good luck, welder_one. I'm glad you got the 'yours is yours, mine is mine'.
    RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.

Good for you Welder...........thats one for the good guys lol
    Welding in Crete
    Syncrowave 350 LX
    Millermatic 252
    Millermatic 180 w Spoolgun
    Miller Gold Seal 155
    Miller Elite welding helmet
    JD2 Tubing bender with Hydraulic conversion
    Evolution Raptor15" SteelDry Cut Saw
    Hypertherm Powermax 30
    Some really cool hammers BIG and small

Quote Originally Posted by welder_one View Post
    alright boys, here is the deal. my lawyer said that he probably couldnt save my tools or my flatbed. he did slow it down and make it so very expensive that she quickly lost interest. it was costing her more in a week than she makes in a month.

i have had to seriously bust my tail on some work, though. it was pretty expensive on my part, too. she filed this time to all she has is hers and all i have is mine...only thing was a car that i have to give her half of fmv on, and that pretty much sums it up...
    Good for you! Nice to hear from someone who actually listened to his lawyer, played by the rules, and ended up getting what he wanted anyway. There's a lesson in there for all.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnymag View Post
    Good for you! Nice to hear from someone who actually listened to his lawyer, played by the rules, and ended up getting what he wanted anyway. There's a lesson in there for all.
    That does not always work. Come to Lancaster County, Pa. Listened to my lawyer, still end up paying alimoney after she remarried. Vaseline is always on sale.

There is only one good place in America to get a divorce and that is Las Vegas, you live there 6 month and she doesn't even have to agree to it or be there.
    Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
    Hobart Handler 187
    Dewalt Chop Saw
    4" Air Grinder
    Die Grinder
    Rigid Drill Press
    Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

Default Divorce

FU**k Her ..............Listen ......... 6 of my friends are lawyers.........LOL..........I heard alot...........donno what state your in but ................NOBODY CAN TAKE YOUR TOOLS OF THE TRADE !!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT EVEN THE IRS ........ YA NEED THEM TO WORK WITH ...........LOOK IN THAT DIRECTION AND MENTION IT TO UR LAWYER............IF HE/SHE IS1/2 SMART
    THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT..............FRIGGIN EX'S WANT EVERYTHING WHERE THEY CAN USE IT OR NOT ?.... IT'S NOTHING BUT VINDICTIVE AT IT'S HEIGHT ................ MY EX WANTED MY HARLEY SHE COULDN'T RIDE IT .... NO LESS HAVE A GD MOTORCYCLE LICENSE..........LOL..........