Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default New Elite Helmets

I Got A New Elite Digital Helmet And It Is Well Worth The $ Its Only 16oz And Comes With 5 Yr Warrnty :d

ive heard nothing but good about these helmets but i still love my jackson though

Thumbs up

congrats on the new hood.
    i love my BWE, older modle, but still verry nice.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default Both.......

Quote Originally Posted by migman69 View Post
    ive heard nothing but good about these helmets but i still love my jackson though
    I have both a nice Jackson and a BWE. I like the fit of the Jackson and the filter on my BWE. Today, I used the Jackson. Tomorrow......who knows?
    Triggerman

Ammonia refrigeration tech
    Trailblazer 302 (yes, it's new)
    Millermatic 180 w/Autoset
    CST-250
    HF-15 High frequency
    XR15 w/Push-Pull Gun
    Victor O/A, DeWalt, North mask

"A professional knows what to do. A craftsman knows why."

Daaaang!!

thats some cash for one of them there hoods....wow!!

and I thought I was in like flint laying down 50 bucks for one of them there freightshanarbor tools.....job
    traded the MM180 in for a MM212
    lots room here for more machines like, a Plasma cutter oooohh yeah!
    tinkerer with many talents,master of none

I just scored a brand new one, Elite inferno for $200, the buy bought it, his wife found out about it or somethin, and he had to sell it...lol.My wife found out about it and i gave her the whole 'you dont think my eyes are pretty important to trust to some cheap helmet', it worked.

Thumbs up

$200.00 is a great deal, i payed more than that for mine over 6 years ago.
    well worth the investment.
    gotta love the there my eyes gilt trip, gets the good ones every time.
    i told the wife it was the best one available and she said get it.

blackhawkgtr
    his loss your gain. congrats on the new hood.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Come on guys... you know your wives are like mine... they agree with everything I do and say...
    Mine just says, "Honey now what else can I do for ya"..
    Jim

Angry book-em Dano

you know your wives are like mine... they agree with everything I do and say...
    Mine just says, "Honey now what else can I do for ya"..

ok Jim, I'm going to have to turn you over to the proper authority's. i don't know what you did to her but it must be illegal.

if they clear ya of the charges, you could get rich selling the instructions.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES

I also just bought a Elite helmet (not digital) and was wondering a few things about it, How do you know when to change the batteries and is there a temp. rating for using the helmet? I live where its cold all the time and it seems like it acts different when i first start using it like its slow or something.
    Sorry about the question not trying to steal this thread...

Ken