Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ? on leathers

Default ? on leathers

has n-e-1 used the miller jackets iam thinking bout getting 1 cause my leathers are burnt up but i want to make sure there worth it

form what i understand when i talked to miller the only jacket they have availible one they have is the cloth jacket, they been having qc problems with the lethers

they been having qc problems with the lethers

lots of back orders.
    the glove line is great though, i tried them all and they rock.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

yeah i agree i love the gloves theyre the best.

Personally I think the Miller's look far too nice to burn up welding, they would make a nice dress-up jacket though.
    Dynasty 200DX, first generation
    Makita 5" grinder
    Makita 14" abrasive saw
    IR SS5L compressor
    Whole bunch of hand/air tools.
    and a wish list a mile long

all tell you what i got a tillman black onyx leather jacket i wore it to work the past few nights everyone said hey nice riding jacket they all thought it was a regular leather jacket, they were clueless it was a welding jacket.

i just use a denim long sleeve shirt.

i use hanes muscle shirts and t shirts unless its cold outside the i throw on a dikies shirt
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me

Default ? on leathers

Hi tig-welder

I just got a dark blue welding coat (9oz-cloth)from miller for around $17.00.
    I've always used either a long sleeve shirt or the cheap mock jersey shirts you can get at wal-mart or tsc,depending on where you live, they are CHEAP plus if you don't like wearing alot of heavey clothes while welding due to constant or bulkeness.

This is what works for me and I've been doing it for 20+ YRS

i would just use whatever but my wife made me buy all the safety gear they sell plus i kinda think it looks snazy, and in school they make you wear all that gear anyway.