Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by triggerman
    HERESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No.....Not Heresy ..... just like Lincoln better.

All of my equipment is Lincoln, and if I'm buying it for myself, OR purchasing new equipment to use at the company I am working for..... it will ALWAYS be Lincoln. I think I've purchased upwards of $35,000 worth of machines in the last 3 years, and just got a new $8500 budget on Friday for more welding toys.

I have tried though to be very careful not to disrespect Miller, Hobart, or ITW, while on their respective forums, so I try to avoid giving members machine specific "Red & Black" recommendations.

The garage giveaway would have been a good opprotunity for Miller to get their equipment in my hands - maybe even change my mind, but alas it did not happen (Surprise, Surprise) so I'll stick to what I know, and what I own.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. I know you meant the comment in humour, I'm just explaining myself.
    Last edited by Black Wolf; 01-13-2008 at 12:57 PM.
    Later,
    Jason

Professional Spark Generator by Trade.

redmule,

We all received an e-mail from Miller:

Dear Members,

Thank you for your participation in our online message boards. As a thank you, we would like to send you one of our coveted 2008 Motorsports Calendars. Please complete the online form with your mailing address by December 31, 2007 to receive your free calendar.

Maybe you didn't sign up early enough for the software to recognize you and send you the e-mail.

It's not really her job, but if you sent a really nice e-mail to Admin (Holly) she might be able to direct it into the right hands. Just don't tell her I said to do it....I'm probably in enough heat for being a Lincoln Lover.

If I turn up my speakers, I can hear the cadence of the torch wielding villagers on their way to my computer......
    Later,
    Jason

Professional Spark Generator by Trade.

Default Reponse Back From Miller

I emailed miller and asked direct about a calender and Rhonda from literature, wrote back to me the very next morning asking for a ship to address and said that she would get one right out. Great reponse ,anytime I have asked miller any questions. If only all companies could be that efficient. Thanks for the tip.

got mine today,real nice calender.better than last year.it mine says at bottom thanks from andy and millerwelds.com.

thanks andy.

Just got here but I would love to have one if there are any left.

Got mine today.

Wow, pics of new welders and hot babes, what could be better?

Very nice.

I Live in Ensenada Baja California, around 75 miles south of the border with San Diego

So a few of you guys got yours, meaning mine is just about to arrive... got stay positive
    A C T I O N ! ! !

Got mine today........Thanks Miller..........
    No Chicks,just cars
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Received mine today, plan on putting it on the wall next to my computer.

Thanks Miller, Very Nice of You.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelchair View Post
    Has anyone recieved their calendar yet.

Thank you
    Wheelchair
    Received mine today...............

Griff