Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default 1990 ford bronco lightbar

does anyone have plans or ideas on how to mount and where to mount a lightbar for 2-4 offroad lights on a bronco?

my buds and i just built a offroad bumper for the 87 bronco but i should have taken some pics of it but didnt

start with cardboard cut some angles and shapes and see were it goes thats how we did ours just kinda wing it till it looked cool then did it for both sides
    Leblond Makino mills
    HAAS CNC SL-40 lathe
    American Pacemaker lathe
    wells index mill
    hydrotel rebuilt
    syncrowave 250
    diversion 165
    Miller Elite Vintage USA

Actually...yeah.

I built a trail bumper for a 1992 Bronco not too long ago. He ended up putting 3 lights on it.

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...-a-1992-Bronco

Thats the thread with all the pictures. I can get dimensions or lay out what I did for you, if youd like.

Edit: He had the same 3 lights mounted behind a billet grill before hand, with a simple angle iron piece. Might think about something like that too.
    Last edited by On fire most of the time; 02-11-2011 at 12:15 AM.
    Precision is only as important as the project...if you're building a rocket ship...1/64" would matter. If you're building a sledgehammer...an 1/8" probably wont.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.