Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My New Trailer

Hybrid View

Smile My New Trailer

This is my first time on the message board. I thought that I would show my new trailer. This is a 5 x 8 foot with ramp back door and 3500 lb axle. I use it for my welding equipment. It only took three months days off and weekends to build.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default that's a beauty

Slick as any I've seen. What's in your little door?

Very nice trailer, would love to see more pics of it.
    Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
    Hobart Handler 187
    Dewalt Chop Saw
    4" Air Grinder
    Die Grinder
    Rigid Drill Press
    Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

WOW!! sweet trailor. nice job.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Default 5 X 8 trailer

That is a very sharp trailer , and I bet it is stronger than any of the big box guy's design. Good job.

Jason

Do you have any more pictures, they seem to really like that on this site.

Default overkill

Thank You. The little door is for access to the tanks and A hose reel for ox/acy. I have another door on the other side for my small mig, tig, and plasma cutter. The back door ramps down for access to the bobcat welder. All the machines are on pull out drawers.

Default overkill

Here are some more pics. I will send more later. Thanks

Overkill....Awsome!! thats all i can say about that!! I have a couple of questions for you, do you carry a gas drive in it also like a bobcat, ect? do you have any "plans" for it or did you just build as you go?? GREAT JOB!!

Love the pics, can tell everything was well thought out. If you ever want to drop it off here for a couple weeks, I wont let it get cobwebs on it, I'll even wash & wax it
    Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
    Hobart Handler 187
    Dewalt Chop Saw
    4" Air Grinder
    Die Grinder
    Rigid Drill Press
    Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC