Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Wanting to buy a 350P?

I am new here and it seems like a good place for advice. I am looking to buy a 350P with a push pull set-up for aluminum. I would like to find a good used one reasonably close to where I live. I found one about 1000 miles away that is about two years old. Is there any improvements from 2008 to a new model? The one I found looks to be in good shape but it is a long drive just to check it out. I may be better off buying new but that is a chunk of change. Thanks in advance!

I'd say buy one with serial# LH460185B and above, as there were a few changes in 2008

Thats good to know, Thanks!

Some one just put a 350P with a 30A spool gun up on eBay. It also come with two tanks(look to be 125cf or bigger), and the dual bottle rack. I forget the location, search millermatic 350p and it'll pop up. He has the starting bid set for $3300 and no bids yet. Might be worth checking out, could save you a couple grand.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to check it out right now.

I've been toying with the idea of selling mine.. I'm a bit far from you though.

Machine has maybe 1 hour on it.

I bought it new about 6 months ago and it still has over 2 years warranty. Has the push/pull gun XR-ALUMA-PRO 25FT. I bought it for $5500

It's way overkill for what I do and it's been sitting in my heated basement with a bed comforter over it since, about an hour after I used it lol...

Mint condition, 3 big spools of 4043 wire, 24-25 tips, and a couple other odds/ends, everything, manuals etc.

If you are serious, I will bolt it back down to the original pallet it came on and have it delivered to your doorstep for 4200

Let me see if I can dig some pics up...

Thanks, Scott
    Last edited by Checkered Flag; 01-13-2011 at 08:48 PM.
    Two Dynasty 350's with Wireless pedals
    Victor O/A
    Profax 250 weld positioner
    Bridgeport mill
    Logan Turret lathe
    RMD tubing bender
    Enco vertical saw
    Baileigh Auto cold saw
    IR 80 Gal dual stage compressor
    Misc Fab equipment

Found some in my Iphone..IMG_0107.jpgIMG_0108.jpgIMG_0106.jpg
    Victor O/A
    Bridgeport mill
    Logan Turret lathe
    RMD tubing bender
    Enco vertical saw
    Baileigh Auto cold saw
    Misc Fab equipment

Scott,
    Your 350p looks great. Is that 4200 including shipping? I sent you a message but not sure if I did it right so I thought I would reply here. I figured between the two you would see one of them. I am interested.

Thanks, Wes

Yup, sitting on your door for 4200. I'll cover freight.

500 in extras as far as wire and consumables.

Great machine, just more than what I can use..
    Victor O/A
    Bridgeport mill
    Logan Turret lathe
    RMD tubing bender
    Enco vertical saw
    Baileigh Auto cold saw
    Misc Fab equipment