Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: mig trolley

Default mig trolley

I just had a 20 year old dream come true. I have build boat docks for a little over 20 years. I get tired of always having to move the mig and running over or having to move the power cable and ground.
    So I just got this trolley finished. I will post a video when I get a chance. Here are some pictures.
    trolley1.jpgtrolley2.jpg

Cool

That will work. I see you have a Wells bandsaw too...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

do you pull the welder by stinger
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Bob, yes and I love that bandsaw.

Monte, yes I pull it by the stinger. I didn't like the thought of it however, it roll very easy. I still need to make a hook for the stinger to hang on. Just unwrapping the stinger can move the trolley a couple of feet. I will make a video as soon as I can.

I have an old B-boom from L-Tec I refitted it to accept a an XMT 300, and M64s wirefeeder with a 20' Bernard centerfire gun. Very nice but no place to set it up any more so, its apart in the driveway with the electronics in the shop on the floor. FOR SALE if your interested!!!

Nice work, it'll help keep the cables out of the way, I hate getting my feet wrapped up in them.

Gord

thats sweeter than a cherry pie with redi whip topping!