Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default built a new bandsaw stand

Got tired of not being able to move the saw around so I built a rolling cart for it.

Being able to roll that saw around will be the best improvement you could have done for it.
    Looks good. Is the expanded metal section made to hold something?
    What color is it gonna be? Black should look good or grey hammertone maybe?

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
    SPEEDGLAS 9100XX

I'm gonna paint it red after I finish building a shaving catch pan under the blade. . The expand part will hold my scrap/drop bucket.

Hey copa,
    Good job. Every piece of equipment in my shop is on wheels.....I mean everything. It is so nice to be able to move equip. around if needed, especially to clean up, & definitely to find that tiny "thing" that just happened to walk away. Don't stop there....do them all.

Denny
    * Complete welding, machine, & fab shop *
    * Mobile unit *
    * Finally retired *

* A man's word is his honor..... without honor, there is nothing. *
    * Words are like bullets..... once they leave your muzzle, you cannot get them back. *
    * I have no reservation to kill nor hesitation to die for the U.S. Constitution & the American Flag. *
    * Age is a state of mind..... at my age, you cannot fathom what is in my mind. *

What Denny said, definately a good start on getting the shop mobile and easy to clean. Now ya just gotta do the rest. Good luck and Happy Holidays into 2011.
    Bob

Nice job on the stand. I like the WD-40 can holder you added.

Gord

Default bandsaw

Looks like a good place for a coolant tank?