Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dynasty 200 DX

Interesting how those welders look identical to several Chinese welders I've looked at....esp. that ac/dc 200 tig

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
    SPEEDGLAS 9100XX

SLO, thanks for posting the picture of your welder. It's great to have you here on this board.

Fun4now, do you have do-it-yourself plans for that homemade welder that you posted, it looks like a winner! We could modify it for a scratch-start tig torch and sell the plans on Ebay. Actually, I definitely admire the ingenuity of that rig...

sorry villemur, i got no plans. i went the easy way and got a pre-essembled (the TA-185) a little more $$ but i also got a few extra options like HF start.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Chinese are copying from us