Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

"felonious welding, welding with stolen equipment, or being hired to weld unlawfully. Also, welders being hired from the local prison on a work release program"

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
    "felonious welding, welding with stolen equipment, or being hired to weld unlawfully. Also, welders being hired from the local prison on a work release program"
    LMAO

Thats awesome!
    I weld...
    Therefore...
    I am....

Anti-GMAW

That is known as Thermit welding, still used alot by the railroads to fix frogs and join rail ends, quite a sight to watch...these shots are from a rail end join....
    Paul
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by paulrbrown; 01-03-2008 at 02:15 PM. Reason: add pic
    More Spark Today Please

I ran the word on google and all I got was flowers, lol.
    Lincoln: Eagle 10,000, Weld-Pak HD, Weld-Pak 155, AC-225, LN-25 wirefeeder
    Miller: Syncrowave 250DX Tigrunner
    Westinghouse: 400+ amp AC
    ThermalArc Handy wirefeeder
    1 Harris, 3 Victor O/A rigs
    Arcair gouger
    Too many other power toys to list.

Do it right, do it once. And in all things ya get what ya pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by shadetreewelder View Post
    Could he be talking about Fronius they make welding equipment?
    That's exactly what I was thinking.
    at home:
    2012 325 Trailblazer EFI with Excel power
    2007 302 Trailblazer with the Robin FOR SALE
    2008 Suitcase 12RC
    Spoolmatic 30A
    WC-24
    2009 Dynasty 200DX
    2000 XMT 304
    2008 Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52
    Sold:MM130XP
    Sold:MM 251
    Sold:CST 280

at work:
    Invision 350MP
    Dynasty 350
    Millermatic 350P
    Retired:Shopmaster 300 with a HF-251

Default ever heard of this type-welding

Quote Originally Posted by shadetreewelder View Post
    Could he be talking about Fronius they make welding equipment?
    Hi shadetree,I know what your talking about and no that is not it but we do have one of these machines at our work place and they are VERY $$$$ I suppose because the are I think made in Germany also they are all the latest high-tech gadgits of welding machines, the one we have only a very few of the guys can use it do to the training you need to run the darn thing.
    So no thats not the correct answer I was looking for acccording to the judges keep looking guys someones got to know what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by safetydave View Post
    Hi shadetree,I know what your talking about and no that is not it but we do have one of these machines at our work place and they are VERY $$$$ I suppose because the are I think made in Germany also they are all the latest high-tech gadgits of welding machines, the one we have only a very few of the guys can use it do to the training you need to run the darn thing.
    So no thats not the correct answer I was looking for acccording to the judges keep looking guys someones got to know what it is?
    Flow Welding

Default Floneous Welding

It is pronounced Feloneous. It means to have someone weld for you using stolen equipment ! (ha) Couldn't resist...

Honestly, I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by safetydave View Post
    Hey guys I work with this guy at my job and he's been asking me if i've done this typ or heard of it i think its called flowneous (sp) welding i told him that i really haven't heard or delt with that type so i couldn't give him any tips on what to do but did tell him i would check it out then let him know what would be good for what he wants to do, so if any body has or knows what the heck i'm wanting please let me in on this info
    Y'All Hold My Beer And Watch This!!!