Hey guys I work with this guy at my job and he's been asking me if i've done this typ or heard of it i think its called flowneous (sp) welding i told him that i really haven't heard or delt with that type so i couldn't give him any tips on what to do but did tell him i would check it out then let him know what would be good for what he wants to do, so if any body has or knows what the heck i'm wanting please let me in on this info