Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Who WON?

Default Who WON?

Has the name been drawn yet?

dont know but they are being awfully quiet about it / they say you have to write in to find out but they really should post it . i'm diein here suspence is killlin me

i know i would like to know who won.

dont know.
    but i want to win!!!
    Jake

Smile

I cant take the suspense any more iam gonna have to to go build something just to keep from thinking about it! LOL
    WELDCKR
    Miller XMT 350
    Miller Spectrum 3080
    Hobart Beta-Mig
    Lincoln Square wave 175
    Victor Jouneyman
    Whole bunch of Dewalt stuff

Default Who do you write to?

?????????????????????

Who do you write to?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ?????????????????????

yea, what he said.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Let me help you out...it was not ME!
    Don
    Scottsdale, AZ
    www.savagesun4x4.com

MillerMatic 211 AS
    Hypertherm PowerMax30
    Bernard 300 Amp Q Gun
    Bernard 200 Amp Q Gun
    Milwaukee Band-saw/stand
    10 Angle Grinders 8, 4 1/2" -2, 7"
    DeWalt Chop Saw
    Craftsman Twin-Blade Saw
    12 Ton Shop Press
    Optrel Satellite Helmet
    Miller Elite Helmet

Default its a stinker

search ultimate weld shop giveaway on main page an click at bottom of page for rules i tried to copy but page dissapers when i open a new window