Hi guys I m thinking about makin my 57 into a gasser. Now there is two ways i can do this, one is to leave the original front cross member on and have that extra bulky waste on, or cut the frame and go from there. Ive never done one of these before, any advise on this would be appreciated. My other concern is this car hasnt been insured in 20 years and with a chopped frame this could be a problem. Not sure what to do in British Columbia Canada