Hi, I am restoring a Miller Thunderbolt 225v, and in the process of removing wires going to on/off switch I broke one of the ends off the switch trying to loosen a nut. My question is where can I find a switch for one of these? Or where can I find a switch that will fit in it's place that is made the same way. I have tried the miller site, Lowes, Ebay, internet. I can not find anything. I would appreciate any help in finding a replacement switch. Thanks in advance.