Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default just a silly spider web

Needed an elbow thing for the screen door on my shop so I did this web. I know it isn't neat and symmetrical. I was going for an old web. Ragged, seen some combat. Then I put a sparkbug (used spark plug), partially wrapped him up and left the web dangling. What happened to the spider? webug5.jpgwebug2.jpg
    Professional firefighter (retired). Amateur everything else I try to do...
    Oh yeah: GO BIG RED!

It's cool! The sparkbug is a good idea. It fits well with the web.

I always have a hard time welding wires to each other... they want to burn away from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by reflectionlabs View Post
    It's cool! The sparkbug is a good idea. It fits well with the web.

I always have a hard time welding wires to each other... they want to burn away from each other.
    Actually, the whole web is brazed. Only welding was the legs onto the bug. And, like you, I burned a few times. I started with long pieces so I could keep trying till I got them stuck on, then just trimmed and bent. Fun piece!
    Professional firefighter (retired). Amateur everything else I try to do...
    Oh yeah: GO BIG RED!

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.