Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Lowbuck Pipe Notcher

Looked around for awhile until I found what would meet my needs. Should have bought one along time ago. I build alot of pipe fence and this thing sure speed up the process with a good clean fit. Paid for its self in one job I like that. Just thought I would share this little tool with others and a couple of pics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Miller Bobcat 225G
    Miller Thunderbolt XL
    A/O Set
    Dewalt Chopsaw
    Lowbuck Notcher
    Adding when I can

Cool

And the brand is??? for our fellow readers...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

William's Lowbuck perhaps?

Williams lowbuck notcher Sorry

Lowbucktools.com
    Miller Bobcat 225G
    Miller Thunderbolt XL
    A/O Set
    Dewalt Chopsaw
    Lowbuck Notcher
    Adding when I can

No problem, nice job...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

I've had one of those for over twenty years now. I have mine mounted to a piece of two inch quarter wall square tubing for inserting into receiver hitches. I have them on the truck in various places and on the work benches at the shop.

When I grow up I want to as smart as Williams is.

I have mine set up for 1 7/8" now because I have the Vogel for the two and three eighths. The Vogel can do schedule forty all day long, well, as long as you can....

Default no picture

I tried to open up to see the picture of the pipe notcher,but nothing but a bunch of jibberish,or whatever you want to call it. Quite often this happens when I try to open something. Nothing that makes sense,just some random lower and upper case letters with comas,periods,weird symbols that you can`t even make with a keyboard,maybe even hyroglifics[not sure about spelling]. any ideas why this happens? Thanks.

Click link to see it on their website.

http://www.lowbucktools.com/notcher.html
    Millermatic350P/Python, MillermaticReach/Q300
    Millermatic175
    MillermaticPassport/Q300
    HTP MIG200
    PowCon 300SM, MK Cobramatic
    ThermalArc 185ACDC, Dynaflux Tig'r, CK-20
    DialarcHF, Radiator-1
    Hypertherm PowerMax 380
    Purox oxy/ace
    Jackson EQC