Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Cool New project (drivable ice chest..??..)

I have a briggs motor in the shed that runs great and was trying to think of a fun project to use it on. I am wanting to make something that can be used in the pits when we go camping or riding. Something to hop on and run down to the showers, etc.

I thought about a motorized ice chest like this one:

What are some other ideas that would be fun to build? Any info would be appreciated.
    Miller 180

>>>---Mat---->

i like it. you will be known at the camp site as man with many visions.... looks good...

I think it would be a fun project and practical. Anyone have any pointers or suggestions?
    Miller 180

>>>---Mat---->

cruisincoolers.com, has a few models you can look at. No plans to build one though, I was actually thinking about making one of these pretty soon. I like the look of the one in your pic.
    Millermatic 250
    Syncrowave 250
    Miller bobcat 225g plus

Thanks for the link. Keep the info coming.
    Miller 180

>>>---Mat---->

those are cool, i chose to build a barstool racer personally. course i cant leave the cooler out so im building a small trailer to pull behind it that can haul my cooler or anything i could fit on the deck.

not finished but is ride able. never mind the clear plastic bottle, that was my testing fuel tank. i built one out of some aluminum but wasn't happy with the way it came out so back to the drawing boards on that part.

its a HOOT though, it wheelies AND i chase cars around the neighborhood doing 35mph.
    Last edited by joey2589; 10-30-2010 at 07:08 AM.
    78' Miller AEAD-200LE
    08' Miller Matic 180 Autoset.